After the latest Government announcement regarding the UK road-map leading out of the pandemic and restrictions, the re-arranged date of April 17th 2021 will no longer go ahead.

We are in talks with the venue regarding a re-arranged date, and will announce this in due course once confirmed. We are aiming for a second-half of the year in-case of any delays to the road-map out of lockdown.

If you are already a ticket holder, please refer to the direct email sent to you for further details.